The purpose of this course is to assist companies in planning for Statistical Process Control applications.
SPC Methods for Long & Short Runs by Gary K. Griffith
Prior SPC Training for Short Runs would be helpful
Cross-functional teams that are directly associated with the target product(s) / process(es).
STEPS FOR PROCESS CONTROL PLANNING
• Customer Requirements Review
• Product / Process Selection
• Baselines for Performance
• Characterizing the Product/Process
• Identifying Process Streams / Families
• Identifying The Measuring Process
• Initial Process Studies
• Selecting Control Teams
• Develop the Process Control Plan